Member eligibility and member rosters
Providers can view member rosters and other reports using the Provider Online Reporting tool accessed through Payer Spaces on the Availity Portal. You must have an Availity account and be assigned to the Provider Online Reporting tool to use it. Contact your organization’s Availity administrator if you need access.
To check member eligibility and benefits:
- From the Availity homepage, select Patient Registration from the top navigation.
- Select Eligibility and Benefits.
Complete pharmacy information, including access to formularies, Preferred Drug Lists (PDLs), prior authorization information and other related resources, is available through our Pharmacy Information page. Pharmacy Prior Authorization forms can be viewed on our Pharmacy Prior Authorization Forms page.
We work with several partners to provide our members with quality services. The Benefits Partners page provides links to all of our valued partners.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Provider Manuals and Guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)