Learn about Availity
Did you know Availity simplifies provider transactions, such as claim submissions and prior authorization requests, administrative and clinical data exchange, and payer tools? Availity’s secure multi-health plan portal gives you easy access to health plan information.
- Get real-time patient eligibility and benefits, including current and historical coverage information
- Submit secure, online prior authorization requests or check the status of existing ones with our Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR)
Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) is the Amerigroup innovative utilization management (UM) tool that allows you to:
- Submit prior authorization requests, clinical information and receive status updates without having to pick up a phone or fax any information
- Have instant access to all submission records from any location at any time of day
- Create and submit UM prior authorization cases quickly by attaching clinical documents for review
- Automatically authorize more than 40 common procedures
Claims and payment:
- Find everything you need to take care of your patient’s needs, including claim submissions, detailed payment information, and claim payment disputes
- Submit your medical records electronically when requested to support a pending or denied claim, including an itemized bill and requested medical records
Payer spaces Amerigroup applications:
- Use this digital alternative to making a phone call and get questions answered through a real-time, online discussion with Chat with Payer
- Research procedure code edits and receive edit rationale with Clear Claim Connection
- Access job aids, reference guides, and educational videos through Custom Learning Center
- Locate important policies and forms in the Education and Reference Center
- Complete estimated due date and visit information for expecting patients through the Maternity application
- View images of Amerigroup paper remits from the past 24 months in Remittance Inquiry
- Get a thorough snapshot of your patient’s health and treatment history that now includes gaps in care and care reminders with Patient360
- Access your proprietary reports such as member rosters in Provider Online Reporting
Don’t have an Availity account? Start using Availity now!
To register your organization, visit Availity.com and select Register.
If you need further assistance, please call Availity Client Services at
Availity organization and maintenance
To change administrators:
Please call Availity Client Services at 1-800-AVAILITY (1-800-282-4548).
To update organization information, if you’re an administrator:
- Log in and use the Maintain Organization feature.
You’ll be able to change your organization's address, phone number, tax ID, and NPI. Any changes made will automatically apply to all Availity users in your organization.