Joining our network is easy!
We are glad to hear that you are interested in joining the Amerigroup Community Care network.
We have a diverse network of exceptional health care professionals who ensure our members have uninterrupted access to the health care they need.
You make your patients' lives better. We'll do the same for you.
Our prior authorization, referrals, claims and payment processes are streamlined to help you focus on what you do best — caring for your patients.
We support you with:
- A coordinated approach to care with innovative patient outreach/education
- Disease and case management resources
- Patient-centered medical home transformation
- Online self-service tools and live-agent support
- Local Provider Relations staff committed to your success
Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH)
Amerigroup accepts CAQH applications.
We are happy to talk with you about joining the Amerigroup network. To inquire about participating, please complete our online Provider Application Request form.
Completion of the application request form indicates your interest only. You will be contacted by a Provider Relations Representative regarding next steps.
21st Century Cures Act enrollment mandate
The 21st Century Cures Act 114 P.L. 255 requires all Medicaid managed care network providers regardless of specialty to enroll with the state Medicaid program or risk being removed from the managed care provider network.
Learn more about how to comply with the 21st Century Cures Act enrollment mandate .
Universal Physician Application Form
Providers who wish to participate in the Amerigroup network may also submit the NJ Universal Physician Application Form or the NJ Recredentialing Application. These forms, along with additional information about statutes and regulations, are available on the State of New Jersey Department of Insurance and Banking website.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization lookup tool
- Prior Authorization requirements
- Claims overview
- Member eligibility & pharmacy overview
- Provider manual and guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)