Long-Term Services & Supports
Through our Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) program, Amerigroup Community Care helps older adults and people with disabilities to live independently. We help coordinate services and supports, increase access to self-directed options, and provide them with a single point of contact to navigate complex systems of care. Tennessee is the first state in the country to develop and implement a home- and community-based services (HCBS) program that is specifically geared toward promoting and supporting integrated, competitive employment and independent living as the first and preferred option for all individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
In Tennessee, we increased the percentage of members receiving services in the community from 19% to 40% and reduced the percentage of members in nursing facilities from 81% to 60%.
Older adults and adults with physical disabilities
- Managed long-term services and supports provider notification
- Important memo — Notification required for all discharged members
- Nursing Facility Discharge/Transfer/Hospice Form
- CHOICES Critical Incident Investigation Report Form
- CHOICES critical incident reporting and investigation duties
- Critical Incident Report One-Sheet Guide
- CHOICES Critical Incident Form Frequently Asked Questions
- CHOICES: Attestation for ERC Bed Availability form
- Update on nursing facility changes of ownership