Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) program
Through our Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) program, Amerigroup Community Care helps older adults and people with disabilities to live independently. We help coordinate services and supports, increase access to self-directed options, and provide them with a single point of contact to navigate complex systems of care. Tennessee is the first state in the country to develop and implement a home- and community-based services (HCBS) program that is specifically geared toward promoting and supporting integrated, competitive employment and independent living as the first and preferred option for all individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
In Tennessee, we increased the percentage of members receiving services in the community from 19% to 40% and reduced the percentage of members in nursing facilities from 81% to 60%.
Older adults and adults with physical disabilities
- Nursing Facility Provider Diversion Training
- ENHANCED HCBS FMAP FUNDING Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Part 2
- Important Memo: COVID-19 Reporting Update
- Reportable Event Form
- Managed long-term services and supports provider notification
- Important memo — Notification required for all discharged members
- Nursing Facility Discharge/Transfer/Hospice Form
- CHOICES: Attestation for ERC Bed Availability form
- Update on nursing facility changes of ownership
- Employment and Community First CHOICES Provider Workforce Supports Application
- Employment and Community First CHOICES program
- Changes to the Credentialing Process for ECF Providers 8.26.22