Learn about Availity Essentials
Did you know Availity Essentials simplifies provider transactions such as HIPAA, administrative, and clinical data exchange and payer tools? Availity Essentials’ secure multi-health plan website gives you easy access to health plan information.
Provider learning hub
Access the provider learning hub to assist with administering your enrollee’s health plan by using features like Availity’s multi payer tool and our payer spaces applications. Use our library of self-paced courses and instructor-led training sessions, available 24/7 at no cost so you can be prepared with the knowledge to assist our enrollees.
Availity Essentials offers
Eligibility and benefits:
Claims & payment:
- Find everything you need to take care of your enrollee’s needs, including detailed payment information, and claim payment disputes and appeals
- Submit your medical records electronically when requested to support a pending or denied claim, including an itemized bill and requested medical records through Availity Essentials Medical Attachments.
Payer spaces applications:
- Research procedure code edits and receive edit rationale with Clear Claim Connection
- Access job aids, reference guides, and educational videos through Custom Learning Center
- Access Amerigroup paper remits from the past 24 months through Remittance Inquiry
- Get a thorough snapshot of your enrollee’s health and treatment history that now includes gaps in care and care reminders with Patient360
- Determine if an outpatient service requires a review through the Precertification Look Up Tool
- Access your proprietary reports such as enrollee rosters in Provider Online Reporting
- Locate important forms on the Payer Spaces Resources tab
Don’t have an Availity Essentials account?
To register your organization, visit Availity.com and select Register.
If you need further assistance, please call Availity Client Services at
Availity Essentials organization and maintenance
To change administrators:
Please call Availity Client Services at 800-AVAILITY (282-4548)
To update organization information if you're an administrator:
Log in and select Manage My Organization from your Dashboard.
You'll be able to add tax IDs and NPIs to your organization's Availity Essentials account.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity Essentials
- Launch provider learning hub
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Provider Manuals and Guides
- Provider Search Tool
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)